Setting the clock in your Jeep Wrangler is required after every battery change, and for some models, if you travel to a different time zone. Using the section which suits your vehicle, here are the uncomplicated steps to follow to set the time on the clock.
For Models Without A Navigation Screen
- With your vehicle in the ON position without starting the engine.
- Push and HOLD the TIME button until the HOUR blinks.
- Turn the RIGHT knob to select the HOUR.
- Press the knob IN to highlight the MINUTES.
- Enter the MINUTES then press the knob in to COMPLETE.
You are Good to Go!
For Models With a Navigation Screen
- With your Start button in RUN mode.
- Touch the TIME at the very top of your navigation screen.
- A pop-up message will read DO YOU WANT TO ADJUST YOUR CLOCK SETTINGS.
- Touch YES.
- On the next screen, you have the option to SYNC TIME WITH GPS. Touch to check it or uncheck it. (See a TIP at the very end).
- Touch SET TIME HOURS.
- Touch the PLUS and/or MINUS to set the HOUR.
- Directly below, touch SET TIME MINUTES.
- Touch the PLUS and/or MINUS to set the MINUTES.
- Below minutes is TIME FORMAT. Touch either the 12h icon or for military time the 24h icon.
- Touch either AM or PM.
- The very last option is SHOW TIME IN THE STATUS BAR. You can touch the box to showcase the time or remove it from the status bar.
You are all SET!
How To Access The Time If It Is NOT In The Status Bar
- Touch CONTROLS.
- Touch SETTINGS.
- Touch CLOCK.
- Touch the SHOW TIME IN THE STATUS BAR box.
The time will now be added to the status bar.
**NOTE: If you are unable to set the Time on the first try, REPEAT the steps. If you are still unsuccessful, contact the dealership for assistance or consult your vehicle user’s manual.
TIP: For vehicles with digital navigation screens: Turning on the GPS TIME will allow the system to automatically adjust your time dependent on your present location. This feature will change your clock when you cross into a different time zone.