In order for your Apps to work properly in your Chevy, it is vital to ensure you have the latest software updates for Chevy MyLink. Normally as soon as you switch on your vehicle the Chevy MyLink Software updates automatically. However, if this does not happen, follow the uncomplicated steps below to Update the MyLink software.
- Touch the PHONE button on the digital screen.
- Touch PAIR DEVICE.
- Via the Bluetooth settings on your PHONE, select CHEVY MYLINK.
- Wait a few seconds for a PIN to pop up on your phone.
- Enter the PIN in the digital screen.
- A message will appear on the screen, touch YES to update the MyLink System.
NOTE: If you are unable to update the Chevy MyLink software on the first try, REPEAT the steps. If you are still unsuccessful, contact the dealership for assistance or consult your vehicle user’s manual.