In order for your Apps to work properly in your Chevy, it is vital to ensure you have the latest software updates for Chevy MyLink. Normally as soon as you switch on your vehicle the Chevy MyLink Software updates automatically. However, if this does not happen, follow the uncomplicated steps below to Update the MyLink software.
All Chevy Models with MyLink/Infotainment 3
- Touch the PHONE button on the digital screen.
- Touch PAIR DEVICE.
- Via the Bluetooth settings on your PHONE, select CHEVY MYLINK.
- Wait a few seconds for a PIN to pop up on your phone.
- Enter the PIN on the digital screen.
- A message will appear on the screen. Touch YES to update the MyLink System.
NOTE: If you are unable to update the Chevy MyLink software on the first try, REPEAT the steps. If you are still unsuccessful, contact the dealership for assistance or consult your vehicle user’s manual.
What Does Chevy MyLink Do?
Chevy MyLink is a connectivity and infotainment system that is available on select Chevrolet vehicles. It is designed to provide drivers with access to a variety of features and services, including:
- Entertainment: MyLink allows drivers to connect their smartphones to the car’s audio system to stream music, access podcasts, or make calls hands-free.
- Navigation: MyLink provides real-time traffic updates, turn-by-turn directions, and points of interest, making it easier for drivers to find their way around.
- Communication: MyLink allows drivers to make phone calls, send text messages, and access their contacts hands-free, helping them to stay connected while keeping their hands on the wheel.
- Safety: MyLink includes features such as a rearview camera, parking assist, and collision avoidance technology, which can help drivers avoid accidents and stay safe on the road.