Are you wondering how to open the hood of a Toyota Tacoma? This guide will show you the step-by-step process of getting under the hood.
2001 – 2022 Models
- Pull the hood release handle at the bottom left corner of the instrument panel. You will hear a pop, and the hood will slightly open.
- Go to the front of the vehicle.
- Place your fingers under the hood cover to locate the secondary hood release latch.
- Push the latch to the left to release the hood.
- Raise the hood.
- Lift the hood support rod and insert it into the slot to keep the hood open.