The Toyota Sienna will display a “Maintenance Required” light to remind you that service is due on the vehicle. Once you have had an oil change and other services performed on the vehicle, you can perform an oil reset using these steps.
- Start the electronics. Do not start the ignition.
- Use the control buttons to select ⚙️, then press the “Center” button to display the enable customize mode.
- Go to the “Settings” screen, and select “Maintenance Reset“.
- Choose “Yes“.
- With the vehicle running, press and hold the “Trip” button or display change button to switch the display to “Trip A“.
- Turn the vehicle completely off.
- Press and hold the “Trip” stem button on the odometer.
- Continue to hold the “Trip” button while switching the ignition to “On” without starting the engine. For push button ignition models, press the button once.
- Release the “Trip” button when the trip meter is set to all zeros, and you’re done.
Those are the steps for resetting the maintenance light on the Toyota Sienna.