With these easy steps in this guide, you can reset the maintenance required light on the Toyota Sienna.
- Start the electronics. Do not start the ignition.
- Use the control buttons to select ⚙️, then press the “Center” button to display the enable customize mode.
- Go to the “Settings” screen, and select “Maintenance Reset“.
- Choose “Yes“.
- With the vehicle running, press and hold the “Trip” button or display change button to switch the display to “Trip A“.
- Turn the vehicle completely off.
- Press and hold the “Trip” stem button on the odometer.
- Continue to hold the “Trip” button while switching the ignition to “On” without starting the engine. For push button ignition models, press the button once.
- Release the “Trip” button when the trip meter is set to all zeros, and you’re done.
Those are the steps for resetting the maintenance light on the Toyota Sienna.