When you connect your phone to your car, you can access hands-free features such as making and receiving calls and streaming music. Follow the guides below to connect your phone to your Toyota RAV4.
2010 – 2022 Models
- Ensure your car is parked with the engine turned on.
- Open your phone and navigate to your settings to turn on your Bluetooth. Make sure your device is discoverable.
- On your Toyota screen, press “Menu.”
- Select “Setup.”
- Select “Bluetooth.”
- Select “Add New Device.”
- Your Toyota will initiate a Bluetooth search and display a list of nearby Bluetooth devices. You will select your phone from the list of devices.
- If your Toyota RAV4 is older, you may need to run a search on your phone, selecting your Toyota RAV4 from the list of available devices.
- Once you have made your selection, your RAV4 screen will display a four-digit code. Ensure the code on your phone and the code on your screen match. If they match, select “Pair.”
- Follow any additional prompts your RAV4 may display.
- A confirmation message will display once the connection is completed.