Like many other Toyota vehicles, the process to reset the oil change (Maintenance Required) light on the Toyota Highlander is much the same.
- With the vehicle running, press and hold the “Trip” button or display change button to switch the display to “Trip A“.
- Turn the vehicle completely off.
- Press and hold the “Trip” stem button on the odometer.
- Continue to hold the “Trip” button while switching the ignition to “On” without starting the engine. For push button ignition models, press the button once.
- Release the “Trip” button when the trip meter is set to all zeros, and you’re done.
The light will display ever 5,000 miles driven.