We constantly check the time while driving; it helps us make sure we aren’t late, and it helps us know when we’ll get there. Saying it’s important to know the time is an understatement. Below are the steps to set the time on your Toyota Corolla based on your car’s year.
2019 – 2022 Models
- Turn your car on.
- Select the menu option on the display screen.
- Select the set-up option.
- Select the clock option.
- Set the time zone according to your location by tapping the option name.
- Turn on the daylight saving option.
- Tap the back option to return to the default display screen.
2008 – 2018 Models
- Turn the ignition key to ensure the car is on.
- On the left side of the screen, press the small button to set the clock. The screen should display new information.
- Keep pressing until the set-up option is displayed on the screen. (Each button press scrolls down).
- Scroll to the set-up menu, then press the small button for three seconds.
- The screen will display some options. Look for the clock option by scrolling.
- Press and hold the clock option for three seconds. The hour side of the clock will be automatically selected.
- Press the same small button to set the clock to the desired time. Each time you press the button, the hour will change.
- Release the button to move it to the minute side.
- Use the same small button to change the minutes to the desired figures.
- Once the desired time is set, the time will be updated within a few seconds, and the screen will return to its default display.
2000 – 2007 Models
- Turn your car on.
- On the car display, locate the round button labeled control nearest the steering wheel.
- Press the control button.
- Scroll down until the screen displays the clock option.
- Turn the control nob to the left to change the hour.
- Turn the control nob to the right to change the minute.
- Once the clock is set to the desired time, locate the round knob labeled volume.
- Press the button twice, taking you back to the default screen display with the clock updated.