Setting the clock in your Toyota Avalon is required after every battery change, and for some models, if you travel to a different time zone. Below, you will find the uncomplicated steps to follow to set the time on the clock.
- With your vehicle in the ON position without starting the engine.
- Press the H to input the HOUR.
- Press the M to input the MINUTES.
You are all SET!
To Set Up Automatic Time Change:
*AFTER manually entering the time via the H and the M buttons:
- Press the INFO button. (The Menu will be displayed on the navigation screen).
- Touch ADJUST CLOCK and touch ENTER.
- Touch TIME ZONE then touch ENTER.
- Touch the ZONE of your choice, then touch ENTER and OK.
- Touch ON or OFF to set up AUTO ADJUST.
- Touch ON or OFF for DAYLIGHT SAVINGS.
- Then press ENTER.
**You are all SET! The correct time will now appear on your Home Screen automatically.
TIP: For vehicles with digital navigation screens: Turning on the GPS TIME will allow the system to automatically adjust your time dependent on your present location. This feature will change your clock when you cross into a different time zone.
**NOTE: If you are unable to set the Time on the first try, REPEAT the steps. If you are still unsuccessful, contact the dealership for assistance or consult your vehicle user’s manual.