Learn how to reset the MAINT REQD/Oil Change Light in the Toyota Avalon by following the uncomplicated steps below.
- Select the “Gear” icon on the info display.
- Select “Vehicle Settings“, then press and hold the “OK” button.
- Choose “Scheduled Maintenance“, then press “OK“.
- Select “Yes“, then press “OK“.
- With the vehicle running, press the “Trip” stem button to toggle the display to show the full odometer mileage.
- Turn the ignition to the “ACC” or “Lock” position. For push button models, press the Start button without holding the brake pedal.
- Press and hold the “Trip” stem button while turning the ignition to the “On” position
- Continue holding the “Trip” stem button until the display shows all zeros.
Hopefully this guide has assisted you with resetting the maintenance required notification on your Toyota Avalon.