If you’re not used to using the features of the Toyota 4Runner, you may not know how to open the trunk. Don’t worry, we’ll show you how to get the trunk open with these detailed steps.
- Do one of the following steps:
- Use the Lock/Unlock switch on the driver’s side door to unlock all the doors.
- Press the “Unlock” button on the key fob to unlock all doors.
- Insert a key into the keyhole on the rear door and turn it to unlock the door.
- Exit the vehicle and locate the opener latch located in the center of the door, under the Toyota logo badge.
- Pull upward on the latch to open the door.
That’s it! That’s how you open the trunk on the Toyota 4Runner. Let us know if the steps did or didn’t work for you in the comments.