Set your Compass Variance Zone
Impala 2006 – 2012 models
- Put your Impala in park!
- Check the map above to find your zone.
- To the right of the steering wheel you’ll find four buttons used to interact with the dash display (aka the driver information center). Choose the second button down with an “i” preceded by a car icon. Let’s call it the Information button (see second image below).
- Keep clicking Information until you see “PRESS ✔ TO CHANGE COMPASS ZONE”.
- Press the Checkmark button until your zone is displayed
- Press the Road button (which looks like a road and mountains) to return to normal display, or get ready to Calibrate your Compass.