Learn the steps it takes to set the clock on the Totyota Prius with this tutorial.
- Press the “Left” or “Right” buttons on the right side of the steering wheel, then toggle the selection to the “Gear” icon.
- Use the “Up” and “Down” controls to toggle the selection to “Clock Settings“.
- Press the “Center” button to make the selection.
- Use the “Left” and “Right” buttons to move the cursor to what you need to change, then use “Up” and “Down” to make changes.
- Select “Back“, and the time is now set.
Older models have H and M buttons located on the dash. Usually they are located to the left of the radio on the upper part of the dash.