After having maintenance performed on your, you may need to reset the ‘Oil Change Required‘ notification. You can reset the oil change light using these steps.
These steps will work on any model.
- With the engine off, turn the ignition switch to the “On” position without starting the engine.
- Within a 10 second interval, push the accelerator pedal all the way down slowly three times within 10 seconds.
- Turn the ignition switch to the “LOC” position.
Newer Models with Instrument Cluster Display
An alternate method is using the instrument cluster display.
- With the engine off, turn the ignition switch to “On” without starting the engine.
- Use the buttons on the steering wheel to select “OK“, then use the arrows to toggle the selection to “Vehicle Info“.
- Scroll to where the “Oil Life” is selected.
- Press and hold the “OK” button until the Oil Life is reset to 100%
Each time the ‘Oil Change Required’ light is reset on the Chrysler Pacifica, it will illuminate again after about 3,500 miles to remind you to have maintenance performed on the vehicle.
I hope that these instructions helped you successfully reset the oil light for the Chrysler Pacifica. Let me know about your experience in the comments section below.
This tutorial is valid for Chrysler Pacifica crossover and minivan model year 2007 through 2021.