Resetting the digital clock in the Range Rover is required after a battery change, or for some models, if you travel to a different time zone. Here are the simple steps to follow to reset the clock and date.
Set Time Via TouchScreen Console
- Put the vehicle in the ON position for some models.
- Power ON the console by pressing IN the power button.
- Via the center digital console, touch SETUP, SYSTEM, then CLOCK ADJUST.
- Use the UP and DOWN arrows to adjust the time then press SET.
*The new time will appear within the console as well as in the dashboard*
Set Date Via TouchScreen Console
- With the vehicle in the ON position or by powering ON the center console, touch SETUP.
- Select SYSTEM then CLOCK ADJUST.
- Select DATE then use the UP and DOWN arrows to adjust the date, then press SET.
*The new date will appear within the console as well as in the dashboard*
Set Time Via Non-TouchScreen
- Put the vehicle in the ON position.
- Press MENU.
- Press IN the dial beside the menu to Select CLOCK.
- Use the dial to adjust the HOUR.
- Press it IN to adjust the MINUTES.
- Press it IN to SET.
**If you are unable to set the time or date on the Ranger Rover clock on the first try, repeat the steps. If you are still unsuccessful, contact the dealership for assistance or consult your vehicle user’s manual.