After changing the oil in your Range Rover, here are 3 options to try if your reset indicator light does not disappear.
- At the same time, press IN and HOLD the TRIP RESET button and switch the ignition to the ON position without starting the engine.
- Continue to HOLD the reset button until SERVICE RESET appears within the dashboard.
RESET COMPLETE! Start the vehicle to see if the light is gone
- Switch the ignition to the ON position without starting the engine.
- Open the HOOD and the DRIVER’s door.
- Press in the BRAKES and the ACCELERATOR at the same time and HOLD for 1 minute.
- Switch OFF the vehicle and switch back ON.
Oil Light should be OFF!
- Put the key in the ignition.
- Press IN and HOLD the trip RESET button and press the START/STOP button at the same time until the service light stops blinking
- RELEASE the button, then PRESS again until DATE appears.
- HOLD the button IN until RESET appears then RELEASE.
- Immediately press IN again until RESET appears for each additional prompt.
When END appears, your reset is COMPLETE! Start the vehicle to see if the light is gone
**If you are unable to reset the oil change notification light on your Range Rover on the first try, repeat the steps. If you are still unsuccessful, contact the dealership for assistance or consult your vehicle user’s manual.