This detailed guide will show you how to connect your phone to your Range Rover in a few easy steps. Doing so allows you to make hands-free calls, stream music, and check your contact details and notifications.
2017 – 2023 Models (Velar)
- Launch your phone’s Bluetooth app.
- Tap on the Settings option on your Range Rover Velar model.
- Tap on the “Connectivity.“
- Choose “Bluetooth.”
- Tap on the “Pair Device” or “Add Device” option.
- Click your phone’s name in the list of devices available.
- Key in the Bluetooth passcode.
- Tap “Connect” on the phone.
- Click on the “Yes” option in the car menu.
2017 – 2022 Models (Velar SVAutobiography)
- Launch the “Settings” function on your phone.
- Tap on Bluetooth and enable it.
- Select your SVAutobiography’s name in the list of available devices.
- Key in the Bluetooth passcode sent on your car’s touchscreen.
- Tap on “Ok” or “Yes” to verify the connection.
2011 – 2016 Models (Evoque)
- Connect the USB cable of your phone to its port in the console.
- Tap on “Connectivity” on the menu.
- Click the phone option.
- Tap on the “Connect New Phone” option.
- Choose the exact make and model of your phone.
- Complete the pairing process by following the instructions on the screen.
- Accept the connection.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if my phone is not connecting to my Range Rover?
Ensure the car’s Bluetooth system and your phone are turned on and in pairing mode if your phone isn’t connecting. Turn off the phone and the car and try again if it doesn’t work. If the issue persists, consult the owner’s manual or contact the manufacturer.
Is my phone in pairing mode? How do I know?
There are options to turn on Bluetooth or make the device discoverable. Some devices may have a dedicated button; for example, the power button and volume button are together in a Samsung phone. Some devices may also have a specific pairing mode that you can activate through settings or apps.
To know if your phone is in pairing mode, go to the phone’s settings and look for the “Bluetooth connections” option.
What do I do if the phone is not connecting to the car?
If your phone isn’t connecting to the car, ensure that the phone and Bluetooth system are turned on and in pairing mode. If not, try restarting the phone and the car and try again. You may need to consult the car’s manual or contact the manufacturer for assistance if the problem persists.