Linking a RAM Pickup with an iPhone or Android over Bluetooth isn’t as complicated as you may think. Linking your mobile device to your RAM Uconnect multimedia system enables you to make hands-free calls, stream music, navigate using voice commands, and much more.
- Park your car and turn your car to Run or On.
- Navigate to your phone settings and turn on your Bluetooth.
- From the RAM Uconnect menu, select Phone, select Add Device, and select Settings. Your car will now be searchable on your phone Bluetooth, and the system screen may show a unique PIN that you may need to input later.
- From your mobile device’s Bluetooth menu, select RAM of available devices.
- Your car and phone will begin pairing once you input the code into your phone, or your RAM Uconnect panel will confirm the pairing request if no PIN is requested.
- Your mobile device and RAM Uconnect multimedia system are now Bluetooth-enabled.
Apple CarPlay 2022 Model
Apple CarPlay is only available for iPhone products. There are two ways to connect your iPhone to your RAM, but first, turn Siri on and start your RAM Pickup.
Option 1: Connect Using a USB cord
- Connect your phone to your RAM’s infotainment system using a USB cord.
- To show the CarPlay homepage, your vehicle’s infotainment system should read your phone automatically.
- If this does not occur, select the CarPlay icon from the home screen to initiate full functionality.
Option 2: Connect with Bluetooth Pairing
- To enable Bluetooth in your RAM, press and hold the voice control button located on the steering wheel.
- Switch on your iPhone’s Bluetooth and allow it to connect to CarPlay to finish the pairing process.
- After making the connection, hold down the voice control button on your steering wheel until you hear a beep.
- Say, “Hey Siri,” who will answer quickly if a suitable connection is established.
2011 – 2021 Models
- Launch the Settings app on your phone and turn on your Bluetooth.
- Select Search for Devices.
- Your Ram Pickup 2021 model should appear in the list of devices. Select your car to pair the two.
- Once the pairing is complete, you may use your phone with the Ram Pickup 2021 model.