If your clock isn’t showing the right time, you might need to reset it. To change the time on your PT Cruiser, follow these simple instructions.
2009 – 2010 Model
- Push the radio’s “Menu” toggle until “Clock Set” appears on the screen.
- Set the hour with the tuning knob, and press “Menu” to progress to the following field.
- Set the minutes with the tuning knob, and then press “Menu” to proceed to the following field.
- Click the “Menu” button again to save the setup and leave the configuration mode for the clock.
2006 – 2008 Model
- Push the “Menu” icon on the radio to open the navigation pane.
- To get to the “Clock” menu, use the tuning knob.
- Click the tuning knob to open the clock menu.
- Adjust the time by turning the tuning knob.
- Push the “Menu” tab to leave the clock menu and save your new time.
2001 – 2005 Models
- Start the vehicle.
- Hold down the “Trip” icon until the hour numbers start flashing.
- To raise the hour digits, push the “Trip” key.
- After selecting the correct hour, click the “Reset” button to switch to minute digits.
- To enhance the minute digits, hit the “Trip” button.
- Once the right minutes have been set, click the “Reset” option to start over.