Connecting a phone to a PT Cruiser allows you to play music or make phone calls utilizing the phone as a source through the car’s speakers. Here are the steps for connecting your phone to the PT Cruiser:
- Locate the auxiliary input on the front or side of the radio. The input is usually denoted with a symbol that resembles a headphone jack.
- Purchase a 3.5mm auxiliary cable with a 3.5mm headphone jack on one end and two RCA jacks on the other.
- Connect the aux cable to the radio’s auxiliary input and the other to your phone’s headphone socket.
- Switch on the radio and use the source button to pick the auxiliary connection.
2005 – 2009 Models
- Enable Bluetooth connections on your phone.
- Navigate to Settings on the dashboard of the car.
- Click the Bluetooth function, which takes you to Bluetooth Settings.
- Press to enable your car’s Bluetooth and make the device accessible to other devices.
- Hit View Devices and the device ID will show.
- Pair the phone and verify the pairing on the vehicle’s screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do PT Cruisers have Bluetooth?
The original OEM Chrysler PT Cruiser 2005 radio has Bluetooth Car Interface Integrated with Hands-Free Calling and Wireless Audio. Bluetooth and a microphone are part of the system.