Do you need to reset the clock on your Nissan Quest? It’s not difficult to do, but Nissan has used different systems in different model years. The years shown below are approximate because there is some overlap. Additionally, the Nissan Quest was discontinued in 2017.
2006 – 2017
- Press the SETTING button on the control panel.
- Wait until CLOCK ADJUST HRS appears on the screen.
- Press TUNE up or down to adjust the hour.
- Press SETTING again until CLOCK ADJUST MINUTES appear on the screen.
- Press TUNE up or down to adjust the minutes.
- When ready, press SETTING again to keep your changes.
Usually, your navigation system will display the correct time through its connection to GPS. If you wish to reset your clock manually:
- Press the SETTING button on the Navigation System console.
- Press OTHERS on the screen.
- Press CLOCK on the screen.
- Press the arrows next to OFFSET (HOUR) to set the hour.
- Press the arrows next to OFFSET (MIN) to set the minutes.
2005 – 2006
- On the DISPLAY SCREEN, press the H or M button.
- Hold until the display flashes.
- Press H to adjust the hours.
- Press M to adjust the minutes.
- When your setting is correct, press PREV on the control panel.
2000 – 2004
- On your RADIO, press RDS/CLK button.
- Hold until SELECT HOURS appear on display.
- Press the UP 🔼 or DOWN 🔽 buttons to set the hour.
- Press RDS/CLK button again.
- Hold until SELECT MINUTES appear on display.
- Press the UP 🔼 or DOWN 🔽 buttons to set the minutes.
1993 – 1999
This system only allows a 12-hour display mode.
- Turn the RADIO on.
- Push and hold the CLK button.
- Press LEFT ◀️ or RIGHT ▶️ arrows to adjust hours up or down.
- Press the TUNE button.
- Press LEFT ◀️ or RIGHT ▶️ arrows to adjust minutes up or down.