Wanting to learn how to open the hood on the Nissan Altima? This tutorial will show you the steps.
- To open the hood, locate the hood release lever on the driver’s side to the lower-left of the steering wheel.
- Grip the lever from the bottom and pull it toward you to pop the hood open.
- Exit the vehicle and go to the front of the hood.
- Feel around in the center of where the hood is opened for a release latch. Pull the latch while using your other hand to open the hood all the way.
- Extend the metal prop to prop the hood open while you are working.
You should be set! That’s how you open the hood on the Nissan Altima. Let us know if you have troubles or questions in the comments section below.