Wanting to learn how to open the hood on the Nissan Altima? This tutorial will show you the steps.
- To open the hood, locate the hood release lever on the driver’s side to the lower-left of the steering wheel.
- Grip the lever from the bottom and pull it toward you to pop the hood open.
- Exit the vehicle and go to the front of the hood.
- Feel around in the center of where the hood is opened for a release latch. Pull the latch while using your other hand to open the hood all the way.
- Extend the metal prop to prop the hood open while you are working.
You should be set!