Is the Tire Pressure warning light lit on your Ford Mustang? Then read on for instructions on Resetting it!
The light indicator is a notification to warn you of significantly low air pressure or high-pressure loss in your tires and is NOT to be ignored, as low pressure affects the vehicles overall performance such as:
- How the vehicle drives.
- Increases the need for fuel.
- Tire failure.
To reset the TPMS light, follow these simple steps in order:
- With your vehicle in the ON position without starting the engine and without pressing the brake nor accelerator:
- Via your menu controls on the LEFT side of the Steering Wheel, scroll to SETTINGS
- Select DRIVERS ASSIST press OK
- Scroll to TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING press OK
- Press and HOLD the OK button. The system will visibly reboot to 100%. Reset COMPLETE!
**NOTE: If you are unable to reset the TPMS notification light on the first try, repeat the steps. If you are still unsuccessful, contact the dealership for assistance or consult your vehicle user’s manual.