Connecting your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter with your phone will help you play music from your iPhone or Android mobile. You will also be able to use the hands-free system, providing safety, especially when traveling for long hours.
2018 – 2022 Models
Before connecting your mobile phone to the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, ensure that your phone’s Bluetooth is turned on and the device is visible.
- Press the Tell button and then click the down 🔽 button on the audio system to select the phone’s menu.
- The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter’s multimedia device will display Settings, Make Visible, and Associate Device. Select the Associate Device option.
- Select Update and wait for the audio system to search for the available devices.
- Select the device you want to pair.
- Select the MB Bluetooth and enter the five-digit passkey on your Bluetooth device to confirm your password.
- Click Pair.
- Your smartphone’s screen will display Authorization Successful if you entered the passkey correctly.
- Press the Tell button.
- Launch the Bluetooth scan process on your phone.
- The device will display the MB Bluetooth, which you’ll select.
- The audio system will display a prompt asking if you want to authorize the Bluetooth device.
- Enter the five-digit passkey on the multimedia system and confirm it on your Bluetooth device.
- Click Pair and the successful authorization prompt will display if you correctly enter the passkey.
2012 – 2017 Models
- Locate the Bluetooth menu on your device and turn it on.
- On the main screen of the audio system, select the Audio option.
- The main screen will display several options. Using the silver button, scroll down and select the Bluetooth audio.
- Using the silver button, select the BT Audio on the bottom left.
- Click on the Update option.
- The audio system will search for the available devices. Click on your preferred Bluetooth.
- The main screen on your audio device will display a prompt asking you to confirm the passkeys.
- Click the Pair button, and the authorization will be successful.