Is your car’s clock running behind or resetting? Here’s how you set the clock on any model year of a Mazda 6.
- With the navigation system, scroll to the settings.
- From there, scroll till you get to the clock setting.
- Select adjust time. The clock’s current time is displayed.
- The first + and – buttons are used to adjust the hour. + to increase and – to reduce.
- The next + and – buttons are used to adjust the minute. + to increase and – to reduce.
Additional Features to Adjust
- Am/pm can only be used if the clock setting is on a 12hr clock system. You can find it in the time format option.
- Time zone select allows you to select your desired time zone.
- If you have the GPS sync selected, adjust time and time zone select are disabled, and the correct time is set automatically.
- Find the hour (indicated as H), minute (indicated as M) and reset button (indicated as :00)—located above the radio and the CD button.
- To adjust the hour, press and hold the H button.
- To adjust the minute, press and hold the M button.
- When resetting the time to the nearest hour, press and hold the reset button. (If it shows 12:12, pressing the reset button will move it to 12:00)
The clock and set buttons are required to change the time.
- Hold the clock button down for 2-3 seconds. It will beep, and the display will flash.
- Use the set button to make changes and the clock button to change the hour, minute, or from 12/24hr.
- Press the clock button to move to the hour.
- Press the set button to make the desired change in the hour.
- Press the clock button to move to the minute
- Press the set button to make the desired change in the minute.
- Lastly, press the clock button to confirm and finish.