Sometimes even simple processes like setting the clock on a Kia Soul can be confusing. Fortunately, this guide covers the steps to set a clock on your Kia Soul.
2019 – 2022 Models
- Select the Setup button on the bottom right corner of the control panel.
- Select the Daytime button for menu options. A display of the calendar and the current time will appear.
- Select the up 🔼 or down 🔽 arrows in the respective sections to adjust the hours or minutes.
- To adjust to a 24-hour system, uncheck the Daylight Savings Time box.
- When the 24-hour clock appears, change the time using the up 🔼 and down 🔽 arrows.
- After you complete setting up the clock, press the Home button.
2010 – 2018 Models
- Press the Power button.
- Press the Setup clock button.
- Select option three for the clock.
- Use your Tune button to scroll down to Clock settings.
- Push the Tune button in to display the clock.
- Use the Tune button to adjust hours up or down.
- Push the Tune button in to go to minutes. Rotate it up and down to adjust the minutes.
- After changing hours and minutes, push the Tune button and adjust to AM or PM.
- Push in the Tune button again to go back to Clock settings.
- Check the clock to see if it’s reading the correct time.