Setting the clock in your Jeep Patriot is required after every battery change, and for some models, if you travel to a different time zone. Following the instructions below, you will find the uncomplicated steps to set the time on the clock.
- Turn the key to the ON position without starting the vehicle.
- Press and HOLD the TIME button until the time starts FLASHING.
- Turn the PUSH AUDIO/SELECT knob to enter the HOUR.
- Press the same knob IN to set the HOUR and highlight the MINUTES.
- Turn the knob again to enter the MINUTES.
- Press the knob IN to set the time.
- Press the TIME button to exit clock mode.
**The correct time should now appear on your Main Screen. If so, you have successfully set the clock time on the Jeep Patriot.
*TIP: For vehicles with digital navigation screens: Turning on the GPS TIME will allow the system to automatically adjust your time dependent on your present location. This feature will change your clock when you cross into a different time zone.
**NOTE: If you are unable to set the Time on the first try, REPEAT the steps. If you are still unsuccessful, contact the dealership for assistance or consult your vehicle user’s manual.