Connecting a phone to your Jeep Patriot is a great way to stay connected while on the go. You can use your phone for navigation, music, and hands-free calls. Connecting your phone allows you to access all of these features without fumbling with a separate device. Here’s how to connect your phone to the Jeep Patriot.
2020 – 2023 Models
- Open the Uconnect system on your Jeep Patriot by pressing the Uconnect button on your steering wheel.
- Select the Phone option.
- Select the Pair Mobile Device option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enter the Bluetooth passcode, if applicable.
- Select your phone from the list of devices displayed on the screen.
- Enter your phone’s passcode.
- Select OK on the screen to confirm the pairing.
2018 – 2019 Models
- Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on your phone and that it is discoverable.
- On the Jeep Patriot, press the button on the steering wheel with the Bluetooth icon.
- Select Add New Device and follow the voice prompts.
- Search for available Bluetooth connections on your phone and select Jeep Patriot from the list.
- Enter the pairing code when prompted.
- Once the connection is established, you will hear a confirmation message.
2007 – 2017 Models
- Make sure your phone is compatible with the Uconnect system of your Jeep Patriot.
- Turn on your Jeep Patriot and press the Phone button on the steering wheel.
- Select Pair Device.
- Activate Bluetooth on your phone and make sure it is in discoverable mode.
- The Jeep should display a list of available devices. Select your phone from the list.
- Enter a passcode if prompted to finalize pairing.
Steps to Take Before You Connect Your Phone and Car
- Make sure the Jeep Patriot’s Bluetooth is compatible with your phone.
- Make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is enabled and up to date.
- Make sure the Jeep Patriot’s Bluetooth is enabled and up to date.
- Make sure the Jeep Patriot’s antenna is not damaged or malfunctioning.
- Make sure the device you are attempting to connect to is within Bluetooth range.