The TPMS light signal on the dashboard indicates that your tire pressure on one or several wheels is incorrect. You’ll also see a Low Tire Pressure warning on the Vehicle Information Center. Sometimes this TPMS light persists even after inflating your tires to the recommended tire pressure, and it needs to be reset.
2005 – 2022 Models
- Park your vehicle on level ground.
- Turn on the ignition but don’t start the engine.
- Use the up/down arrows on the steering wheel to scroll to the Vehicle Info menu.
- Press Enter.
- Scroll down the Vehicle Info menu to find the Tire Pressure setting.
- Inflate your tires to the correct tire pressure as the Tire Loading and Information Label recommends.
- Drive the vehicle for a few miles at 16mph.
- The TPMS light will disappear from the screen.