You can use Bluetooth to connect your phone wirelessly to your Jeep Grand Cherokee multimedia system. You can enjoy fantastic features, including turn-by-turn navigation and music streaming.
Before pairing your phone and car, ensure you are parked with your engine set to On or Run.
2011 – 2022 Model
- Activate Bluetooth on your mobile device.
- Turn on your Jeep Uconnect screen.
- Select the Phone 📞 button.
- Select Add Device.
- Select Settings. Your system will display a unique pin once it is discoverable.
- From your phone, select Jeep Grand Cherokee on your Bluetooth screen.
- Once selected, the two will begin to pair. You may need to input or confirm the pin on your Uconnect screen.