Trunk space is essential to any epic road trip, and your Jeep Compass is no different. Ensure that the vehicle doors are unlocked, and your car is in park before opening your trunk.
Option 1: Inside the Vehicle
- Push the Trunk Release button left of the steering wheel on the instrument panel.
Option 2: RKE
- Push the Trunk Release button on the remote keyless entry (RKE) twice within 5 seconds.
Option 3: Outside the Vehicle
- Press the external release switch found underneath the trunk overhang.
2007 – 2021 Models
- At the rear of the vehicle, locate the trunk handle at the center of the tailgate.
- Press the button underneath the handle and pull upward.