Bluetooth technology has enabled us to navigate various tasks on our phones through our vehicles. Jeep particularly has its latest and greatest automotive technology, the Uconnect infotainment system. With this technology, you can easily access your music, Google maps, phone calls, and more.
Before carrying out these procedures, ensure that your car is parked.
2011 – 2022 Models
- Go to your phone’s settings and turn on the Bluetooth.
- Press the phone 📞 icon on the lower left bottom of the Uconnect Display, then select the Bluetooth icon.
- Scan for available Bluetooth networks on your mobile device, and once connected, select Uconnect.
- Now go to the right side of the Uconnect Display and press setup, then select add device on the next screen.
- Ensure that your phone’s pin code matches the one on the Uconnect display screen.
- Once your phone has been paired, select your phone as the favorite by pressing yes.
- Click pair to the prompt displayed on your phone.
2005 – 2010 Models
- Press the Uconnect phone 📞 button on the steering wheel, then follow the audible prompts. After that, select setup.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile device.
- On the next pop-up prompt, select pair device when asked if you’d like to pair your phone.
- Then say a four-digit pin code, or enter any four-digit pin code to the Uconnect screen display.
- Give the name of your phone after the beep.
- Now, select number one for your phone to be the top priority among the seven devices you can use with the Uconnect.
- Enter the four-digit code you selected earlier to your phone at the prompt.
- Click yes to the Uconnect screen.