When you get a maintenance or service required notification on your dashboard, your vehicle is due for an oil change, oil filter change, tire rotation, or any other routine check-up. If the notification doesn’t disappear even after taking your vehicle for service, you need to reset it.
2016 – 2022 Models
- Turn on the ignition without starting the engine. You can also switch on the ignition by pressing the Start button on the Smart Key.
- Press the menu button on the steering wheel repeatedly until the Settings screen appears on the dashboard.
- Use the joystick to scroll down the menu to Maintenance.
- Press Enter.
- Scroll down 🔽 the menu to Service.
- Press Enter again.
- Click Reset.
2014 – 2015 Models
- Turn on the ignition, but don’t start the engine.
- On the Information Display screen on the right side of the steering wheel, press Info.
- Use the small wheel at the center to scroll down the menu to Maintenance.
- Press Enter at the center of the wheel.
- Reset each item on the menu, i.e., Engine oil, Oil Filter, Tire, and Other Reminders.