Set the time on the Hyundai Elantra’s upgraded digital features, so you can easily check the time wherever you go. Whether Daylight Savings Time is coming up or your clock seems to be running behind, start by setting the clock yourself.
- On the touchscreen of your Hyundai, touch the clock display.
- If the vehicle doesn’t have GPS, click the option displaying the current time.
- Adjust the month, the day, the year, the hour, the minute, and the AM/PM options.
- Your screen should now show the correct time.
Switching the Clock to 24-Hour Mode
- On your Hyundai’s touchscreen, tap the clock display.
- Select the 24 Hours option in the menu (the option is on when the box next to it is checked).
- Press the setup button.
- When you tap the clock icon, a display option allowing you to change the month, day, year, and time will appear.
- If you follow the steps, your time should adjust correctly.
At the left of the clock, you have the hour (H) and the minute (M) button
- Select the hour and set it to your preferable hour
- Select minute
- You’re all set for Daylight Savings Time!