Want to take control of your car’s environment? Join us as we introduce you to the world of remote start, giving you the power to start your Tesla Model 3 engine and climate controls with a simple click.
2017 – 2023 Models
- Open the Tesla mobile app on your smartphone.
- Log in to your Tesla account using your registered email address and password.
- Tap on your Tesla Model 3 to access its controls.
- Look for the climate control options.
- Find the “Remote Start” or “Preconditioning” option within the climate control section.
- Adjust the temperature settings for your vehicle’s interior based on your preference.
- Locate the “Start” or “Activate” button. Press this button to initiate the remote start process.
- Give your vehicle time to reach the desired temperature. You can monitor the progress through the app, which might display a progress bar or a notification indicating that the preconditioning process is in progress.
Once the cabin has reached the set temperature, use your Tesla key card, key fob, or the Tesla mobile app to unlock your Model 3, and then get in and drive.