Connect your iPhone or Android to the stereo in the Toyota Corolla & Camry vehicles using these steps.
- Press the compartment door underneath the stereo to open the door.
- Flip the audio and USB connector cover and connect your device physically by using an audio cable or USB cable.
- If you connected the device using a USB cable, choose the USB option on the audio source selection screen. If you connected the device using an audio cable, choose AUX. iPod and iPhone users can choose “iPod”.
- Ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your device.
- Select “SETUP” > “Bluetooth“.
- Choose “Add“. Older Models, choose “BT Pairing” or “BT Audio” > “Pair Audio“.
- Go to the Bluetooth screen on your Android or iPhone. The Toyota should be listed as an option. Select it.
Now when you wish to listen to music, select the “AUDIO” button on the stereo, then choose the Bluetooth Audio option.
Why won’t my phone pair with my Toyota?
It’s sometimes difficult to get the phone to detect your stereo. try the following tips if you have trouble:
- Restart the phone.
- Turn Bluetooth off, wait 5 seconds, then turn it back on.
- Try moving the phone to different areas of the vehicle where it may get a better Bluetooth signal.
- Delete all devices off the stereo, then try to pair your device again.
This tutorial applies to 2010-2018 models of the Toyota Corolla & Camry.