Learn how to Open the Fuel Door on the Honda Pilot for models with Fuel Caps and models without Fuel Caps by following the short uncomplicated steps below.
- Located on the DRIVER’s door, Press IN the FUEL DOOR RELEASE button.
- Exit the vehicle and remove the Fuel Cap then add your fuel.
IF YOU NEED TO USE A FUEL CONTAINER
- Located on the DRIVER’s door Press IN the FUEL DOOR RELEASE button (Look above at the first image).
- Go to the trunk and located on the DRIVER’s side, immediately to the LEFT, directly under the power outlet you will find a removable door that hides the FUEL FUNNEL.
- Pull the door until it pops out. A FUEL FUNNEL will be inside.
- Put the FUNNEL in the fuel tank and add your fuel from the fuel container.
**NOTE: If you are unable to Open the Fuel Door you will need to contact the dealership for assistance or consult your vehicle user’s manual.