You can connect your phone to your Honda Pilot using Bluetooth. When you pair your phone with your Honda vehicle, you can keep your eyes on the road while receiving messages and phone calls. In addition, the audio system can provide turn-by-turn driving instructions.
Here is the procedure to connect your phone to your Honda Pilot:
2022 – 2018 Models
- Activate the Bluetooth on your phone and ensure it is discoverable.
- Under the home screen of your car, select the phone option.
- Click “Yes” to add a new device.
- Select “Continue” to ensure that your vehicle’s Bluetooth is also discoverable.
- Select the preferred phone displayed on the home screen of your car.
- On your phone screen, select “Pair.”
- Select “Allow” to sync your contacts.
- Select “Allow” to turn on Honda Link Assist.
- Your phone will connect to your Honda Pilot.
2017 – 2011 Models
- Ensure that the Bluetooth feature on your phone is turned on.
- Navigate to the “Settings” menu on the car’s infotainment screen, choose “Connect,” and then select “Bluetooth.”
- Choose “Connect a New Device” from the menu. Your phone will appear on the screen as a potential device to connect.
- Choose the device you want to connect to the vehicle and follow the on-screen instructions to pair it.
- Make sure you give the car permission to access your phone and let it sync with your phone so that essential information like your contacts, messages, and directions are accessible.