Learn how to reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) on the Honda CRV with these steps.
Before proceeding with resetting the Tire Pressure Monitoring System, perform these steps first.
- Inflate the tires to the proper values as stated on the tire.
- Park the vehicle.
- Turn the ignition to the “On” position without starting the engine.
Models Without Touch Screen
- Locate the TPMS button under the dashboard on the left side.
- Press and hold the button until the lower tire pressure indicator blinks two times.
- Drive the vehicle for about 20 minutes. Try to keep a speed between 30 to 65 mph when possible.
Models With Touch Screen
- Select “Settings“.
- Select “Vehicle” or “Customize settings“. (Skip this step if you don’t have either of those options)
- Select “TPMS Calibration“.
- Choose “Calibrate“
- Select “Initialize“.
- Select “Yes“.
After about 20 minutes of driving, the Tire Pressure Monitoring System on the Honda CRV reset should be complete.