Learn how to open the fuel door on the Honda Civic with this tutorial.
Note: There is no fuel door release latch on the inside of these models.
- Shut off the engine and unlock all doors.
- Exit the vehicle and locate the fuel door at the rear of the driver’s side of the vehicle.
- Press the rear half of the fuel door in. It will spring open allowing access tot he fuel cap.
- Locate the fuel release handle on the floorboard to the left of the driver’s side seat.
- Push the handle downward to pop open the fuel door.