Set the clock or date on the Ford Focus using these steps.
Non-MyFord Touch Models
- Press the “Clock” (button with a clock) or select “Menu” > “Clock Settings“.
- Use the center arrow controls to change the setting to “Set Time“. Use the “OK” button to select.
MyFord Touch Models
- The GPS is set automatically using the navigation system.
- Press the “H” or “M” buttons to activate clock settings.
- Press “H” or “M” to toggle the hours and minutes respectively to the desired time.
- Select “OK” to set the time.
- Press the “Clock” button. The display should say “Set time“.
- Use the radio station preset numbers to key in the time.
- Press the “Menu” button until “Select Hour” or “Select Mins” is displayed.
- Use the arrow buttons to toggle to the desired number.