Set the clock or date on the Ford Focus using these steps.
Non-MyFord Touch Models
- Press the “Clock” (button with a clock) or select “Menu” > “Clock Settings“.
- Use the center arrow controls to change the setting to “Set Time“. Use the “OK” button to select.
MyFord Touch Models
- The GPS is set automatically using the navigation system.
- Press the “H” or “M” buttons to activate clock settings.
- Press “H” or “M” to toggle the hours and minutes respectively to the desired time.
- Select “OK” to set the time.
- Press the “Clock” button. The display should say “Set time“.
- Use the radio station preset numbers to key in the time.
- Press the “Menu” button until “Select Hour” or “Select Mins” is displayed.
- Use the arrow buttons to toggle to the desired number.
10 thoughts on “How to Set Clock & Date on the Ford Focus”
You don’t mention how to set the date for 2012 Ford focus?
Did you ever get an answer to change the date? I need to know that also.
I found the answer. Turn on the radio, press MENU, choose Clock, then I can choose Date.
Thank you. Yes, the person who put the info on this page said they’d show how to fix the time and date but forgot to post the date. Thanks, you helped me.
I still can not figure out how to change time. Fordfocus 2014
Press CLOCK then use the centre round arrows to change time and 12/24 hour clock
How do I change the date on a Ford Focus ST3 2007
Hi, I have just bought a ford focus 05 automatic as a run about with a genuine 29k miles on the clock, trouble is only getting 25 miles per gallon, anyone out their experiencing the same problem or is this about right for this model of ford ?
After purchasing a new battery, how do I reset the date on 2014 F150?
Set date after changing battery on 205 ford focus
Where are the arrow buttons on to select the time on my 2007 ford focus? I have had this car less than a month.