Reset the oil change indicator on the 2011-2019 Ford Focus using these steps.
- Turn the key to indicator. Do not start the engine. For push button starts, just press the button once without starting the engine.
- For turn key ignitions, press both the gas and brake simultaneously for about 20 seconds. For push button models, press and hold the button and the gas pedal simultaneously for about 20 seconds. The display will say “Resetting Oil”. Keep pressed until it says completed.
Thanks to “Chip” for this tip.
- Using the directional pad on the left side of the steering wheel, select “Settings“.
- Choose “Vehicle“.
- Select “Oil Life Reset“.
- Press and hold the “OK” button.
- Select the percentage you wish to be warned for your next oil change.