Are you wondering how to turn the headlights on the Ford Focus on or off? This tutorial will guide you through the process.
- Locate the headlight dial to the left of the steering wheel below the air vent.
- Turn the dial to the desirede position.
- Position 1 is Off.
- Position 2 turns the parking lights to on.
- Position 3 turns the headlights to on.
- Position 4 sets the lights to turn off and on automatically.
To turn on your high-beam headlights, push the left lever attached to the steering wheel forward. An indicator on the console with display when your brights are on.