The Ford Flex is a full-size crossover SUV manufactured by the Ford Motor Company. It can seat up to seven passengers, has a large cargo area, and has various features, including Bluetooth connectivity. Connecting a phone to the Ford Flex is a simple process, but it will vary slightly depending on the year model of your vehicle.
2015 – 2019 Models
- Access the SYNC system by pressing the Phone button on the steering wheel.
- Select Connect button to start the pairing process
- Follow the on-screen instructions to pair your phone to the SYNC system.
- Tap the Bluetooth settings icon and enable Bluetooth on your phone.
- Select the vehicle’s Bluetooth name from your phone list of available connections.
- Enter the passcode displayed on the vehicle’s SYNC screen.
- Your phone should now be connected to the SYNC system.
2009 – 2014 Models
- Open the center console and locate the Phone button.
- Press and hold the Phone button until the system says “Ready to Pair.”
- Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth feature and set it to Discoverable.
- Select Ford Audio or Ford Sync on your phone’s Bluetooth list.
- Enter the 4-digit PIN displayed on the Ford Flex’s audio system.
- Your phone should now be connected.