Learn how to reset the oil change light indicator on the Ford Fiesta compact car with these steps.
- Switch the ignition “ON“. Do not start the engine. For push button models, press the “Start” button without pressing the brake.
- Press the “Gas” and “Brake” pedals all the way down at the same time.
- After about 3 seconds, a message should appear on the instrument panel that says the oil light will be reset.
- Continue to hold both pedals. After about 25 more seconds, the reset should be completed.
- Release both pedals, then switch the ignition to “OFF“.
You have successfully reset the oil change light on the Ford Fiesta.
This guide is valid for Ford Fiesta models 2000 to 2019.