Learn how to reset the oil change indicator on the Ford Fiesta compact car with these steps.
- Switch the ignition “ON“. Do not start the engine. For push button models, press the “Start” button without pressing the brake.
- Press the “Gas” and “Brake” pedals all the way down at the same time.
- After about 3 seconds, a message should appear on the instrument panel that says the oil light will be reset.
- Continue to hold both pedals. After about 25 more seconds, the reset should be completed.
- Release both pedals, then switch the ignition to “OFF“.
You have successfully reset the Oil Change indicator on the Ford Fiesta.