Setting the clock in your Ford F150 is required after disconnecting the battery. Following the instructions which suits your vehicle below, here are the easy steps to set the time on the clock.
NOTE: If you are unable to set the Time on the first try, REPEAT the steps. If you are still unsuccessful, contact the dealership for assistance or consult your vehicle user’s manual.
- Push IN and HOLD the CLK/CLOCK button through the entire process.
- Use the SEEK buttons to enter the HOUR.
- Use the TUNE buttons to enter the MINUTES.
- Release the CLOCK button to SET the entered time.
You are DONE!
- Press the MENU button to the RIGHT of the radio console.
- Use the Left and Right SEEK buttons to enter the HOUR.
- Press the MENU button again.
- Use the Left and Right SEEK buttons to enter the MINUTES.
- Press the MENU button one last time to Finalize the time you entered.
- Press the CLOCK button.
- Using the NUMBER buttons to input the Time. DONE!
*If you enter the wrong time just press Clock again to start over.
- Touch SETTINGS then CLOCK.
- Touch the UP and DOWN arrows located to the LEFT to Increase or Decrease the HOUR.
- Touch the UP and DOWN arrows located to the RIGHT to Increase or Decrease the MINUTES.
- Touch AM or PM.
- Touch CLOCK FORMAT for either the 12h format or for military time the 24h format.
- Touch RESET CLOCK TO GPS TIME. Turning ON this feature will allow the GPS system to automatically adjust your time dependent on your present location. This feature will also change your clock when you cross into a different time zone.
- Touch CLOCK SETTINGS in the upper LEFT-hand corner to return to the main menu.
**The correct time should now appear on your Home Screen. If so, you are all SET!