Learning how to open the trunk of a car is essential to utilize the storage space when traveling or shopping. Even though opening the trunk is similar for most car models, others have varying techniques. Here’s a guide on opening the trunks of various Ford Escape models.
2019 – 2022 Models
- Find the trunk button on the left side of the steering wheel.
- Press the trunk button.
- The trunk will open automatically.
- Double-click the trunk button on your key fob to open the trunk.
- Press the trunk button under the trunk handle below the plate bracket.
- With your key fob in your pocket or within three feet of the car, kick your foot under the rear bumper directly below the Ford symbol to open the trunk.
2014 – 2018 Models
- Press the trunk button underneath the trunk door handle to open the trunk.
- Close the trunk by lowering it back in place and then waiting to hear a pop.