Bluetooth wirelessly connects your smartphone to your Ford Escape, enabling you to stream music and calls on your vehicle. You can also enjoy turn-by-turn navigation and other crucial features. Here’s how you can get set up now.
2016 – 2022 Models
- Make sure your vehicle is ON before you start to sync your device.
- Locate the settings on your device and turn on the Bluetooth.
- Select the phone 📞 icon on your vehicle’s infotainment system to add a new device.
- Click the Discover Other Devices option.
- Click Continue to start searching.
- Select your device from the displayed list.
- Verify the pin displayed on the sync system matches the pin on your device.
- Click on Pair on your phone and allow it on the other device.
- Press on the Assist for the emergency call.
- Press on Finish to complete the connection.
2013 – 2015 Models
- Press the phone 📞 button on the audio system.
- Press the OK button to add a new device.
- Press OK again to start paring the device.
- Enter the pin provided by the sync on your device.
- Press OK to complete the paring.
2008 – 2012 Models
- Locate the Bluetooth settings and ensure the Bluetooth is turned on your device.
- Press the phone 📞 button on the multimedia system.
- A prompt message on the multimedia system will indicate ‘Add Bluetooth device.’ Click OK on the multimedia system’s phone button’s right side.
- Press OK again to allow the system to start pairing your desired device.
- Search for the sync on your phone.
- Enter the pin provided by sync on your device.
- Press OK to verify the device as a primary phone.