Setting up Pandora in your Chevy Equinox is simple and does not take long at all. Below you will find the uncomplicated instructions on how to set up many features Pandora offers.
- 1st download the Pandora App on your phone.
- Start your vehicle or just switch the ignition on.
- Connect your phone to the vehicle via Bluetooth.
- You can also connect the phone to the vehicle by using a USB Cable.
- Open the Pandora App on your phone so the Chevy system can search for it.
*Once your phone is connected you can control Pandora from your digital screen via the Pandora icon.
To Set a Pandora Shortcut On Your Screen:
- Press and HOLD the Pandora icon.
- Drag it to the shortcut bar at the top of the other apps.
- Press HOME to set the shortcut.
To Find Your Stations:
- Touch the Pandora App.
- Touch BROWSE.
- From the list of stations, touch the 1 you want to listen to.
To Add a Station:
- Find a station that you want to save.
- Press and HOLD a number (1-5).
*If you love a particular song, touch THUMBS UP and Pandora will play more songs in that genre. If you do not like a song touch THUMBS DOWN and that song will be skipped and you will not hear more of its kind.
How to Skip Tracks Without Disliking Them:
- Touch the arrows pointing RIGHT on your steering wheel.
- Or press the UP arrow on the RIGHT side.
How to Manage Pandora Via Your Steering Wheel Controls:
- Cycle through the stations and songs by pressing the RIGHT arrow.
- Scroll to your favorite selections by pressing the UP or DOWN arrows.
- Press the CHECKMARK in the CENTER of the steering wheel to select.
How to Create Bookmarks In Pandora Via Your Steering Wheel Controls:
- On your screen, touch MENU located in the lower RIGHT corner right above the number 5.
- Touch either BOOKMARK SONG or BOOKMARK ARTIST.
- Touch OK to finalize.
*When you are not in the vehicle, you will still be able to access the new bookmarks in the app on your phone.
** When you re-enter your vehicle, as long as your phone is connected to Bluetooth, Pandora will pick up exactly where it left off the last time you opened the app.