Wondering where on the Internet you can check the status of a drivers license? We can help.
To check if your license is Valid, Expired, Suspended or Revoked:
- Search online for your State’s Driver’s License division, normally known as the DMV/Department of Motor Vehicle. In some states, it is the Department of Public Safety.
- Select either, License Status or License Check.
- Enter your personal information as instructed, such as:
- Your driver’s license number.
- License expiration date (Depending on the state).
- Social Security Number (Depending on the state).
- Full Name (Depending on the state).
- Address (Depending on the state).
- Click the SUBMIT button to continue.
- Follow all instructions thereafter.
Some states require you to acquire a copy of your Driving Record by:
- Registering online and paying a small fee to access your records.
- Visiting the DMV office and filling out a form.
- Requesting a form through the mail.
*NOTE: If you do not have access to a computer, you can visit your local DMV for full instructions on how to obtain the status of your driver’s license.