Use this tutorial to learn how to operate the child safety locks on rear passenger doors of the Chevy Cruze.
2016 to 2019 Models
- Open the rear door and locate the child safety lock switch on the inside of the door.
- Flip the switch to the right to enable the child safety lock. Flip it left to disable it.
2014 & 2015 Models
- Open the rear door and locate the key hold for the child safety locks on the inside of the door.
- Use the main key to turn it clockwise to the horizontal position to enable the child locks, or turn it counter-clockwise to the vertical position to turn them off.
- Repeat these steps for the other rear door.
2013 & Older Models
Simply use the child safety lock button located on the driver’s side door. When the button is illuminated, the child safety locks are turned on.